The donut is nothing more than a bun, with a taste very similar to the sponge cake that is presented in the shape of a circle with a hole in the middle, and sprinkled with sugar.
Many children ask moms for donuts when they see them in the supermarket, but have you considered making them homemade? We propose you a quick and easy homemade donut recipe.
- 400 gr of wheat flour
- 20 gr of fresh yeast
- 150 gr of sugar
- 125 ml milk
- 3 eggs
- 50 g of butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
This donut recipe is very simple to prepare and you can make them at home all together. We tell you what you need to make it and then we tell you the step by step for its preparation.
1. Mix water, flour, milk and yeast in a bowl. When well mixed, add the margarine, sugar, eggs, and vanilla sugar.
2. Beat everything well until a homogeneous dough is left. Cover it with a cloth and let it sit for at least an hour.
3. Spread the dough with a rolling pin on the table, previously floured. It must be about a centimeter thick.
4. Use a circular mold or a knife to cut the donuts and poke holes in the middle. Let the donuts rest for two hours covered with the cloth.
5. Heat plenty of oil in a pan. Fry the donuts until golden brown. When taking them out, put them on absorbent paper to eliminate excess oil. Let them cool and sprinkle with sugar.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade donuts for children with margarine, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.