An easy and quick recipe to prepare, to enjoy both for breakfast or as a children's snack. Ideal also for children's birthday parties.
Follow this our recipe and learn how to make a very special homemade cake, and invite the children to enjoy it with the whole family.
- 150 gr of sugar
- 60 gr of wheat flour
- 60 gr of fine corn flour
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon yeast
From our site we teach you how to make this cake, step by step.
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Mix 100 gr. of sugar and butter, until a whitish cream is obtained.
3. Add 3 egg yolks to the mixture and beat again.
4. Over this mixture, sift the flours and add the yeast.
5. Beat the whites until stiff with the 50 gr. of remaining sugar and then add the previous mixture, stirring from top to bottom to avoid losing consistency.
6. Spread a mold with margarine, flour it and pour the dough.
7. Bake for 45 minutes at 180ºC and enjoy!
You can read more articles similar to Homemade cake for children, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.